About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Prophetic Genesis Code...

Last night after a fun night of watching fireworks and tucking my girls in bed, I was flipping through the Christian channels, feeling pulled to hear some Biblical teaching. I happened to stop on TBN where Perry Stone was recorded preaching his Manna Fest series in Israel. I sat there and watched the entire episode wanting to absorb everything he taught. 


He went through Genesis 22-24 comparing parallels with Abraham, Isaac, Sarah and Rebekah to Jesus' death, resurrection and his "marriage" to the church. This was a new way of looking at this scripture for me, and I can't wait to dig in and read it straight from my Bible! 


I remember not so long ago feeling like the Old Testament was too hard for me to understand, but lately I've discovered that all the Books of the Bible can be understood by lay people like me! God speaks to us through all of the Bible- it is all important! Bible studies, and sermons like this one are what help me to really understand it! Discover the amazing way God speaks to you when you seek Him through His Word!


Click the link below to watch this sermon:


No comments:

Post a Comment