About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blueberry-Lemon Sorbet

We have five blueberry bushes in our backyard. It is nice because we have three different varieties, which produce fruit at different times. This past week we started harvesting from our first bush. Yum! I love this time of year!

Blueberries are not only delicious, but they have many health benefits too. In fact, they are widely considered a  'superfood' among many doctors and dietitians . At my house, we snack on plain blueberries, and add them to cereal or yogurt often. Today I was searching for a recipe other than blueberry pie or muffins. Something light and refreshing. I found this recipe- just what I wanted! I'm looking forward to making and enjoying this treat!


Blueberry-Lemon Sorbet



1 comment:

  1. I made lemon blueberry muffins the other day and they were so yummy! It's a great combo :)

    ReplyDelete