About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cheeseburger Soup

Cheeseburger Soup
- A hearty delicious soup.
Ingredients
    • 3/4 lb ground beef 
    • 1 cup minced onions 
    • 1 teaspoon basil 
    • 4 cups beef broth 
    • 3 cups diced potatoes 
    • 1/4 cup chopped green peppers 
    • 4 teaspoons butter 
    • 4 teaspoons flour 
    • 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed 
    • 2 cups light cream 
    • 1/2 teaspoon pepper 
Directions
  1. In soup pot, cook and break up ground beef.
  2. Add onion,basil and beef broth.
  3. Bring to a boil.
  4. Add potatoes and green pepper.
  5. Cover and simmer 12 minutes.
  6. Bring back to a boil.
  7. In saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour.
  8. Cook 2 minutes.
  9. Add to soup, stirring.
  10. Reduce heat to low again and add cheese, cream and pepper.
  11. Stir until cheese melts.
  12. Enjoy!


***Disclaimer for all the recipes I post: Unless otherwise stated, I am not calling any of these recipes "my own" as I have derived them from multiple unknown sources over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment