About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grandma Van's Tuna Pizza

GRANDMA VAN’S TUNA PIZZA

1 can (8oz) crescent rolls
2 cans (7oz each) tuna, drained and flaked
1/2 C mayonnaise
1/4 C chopped parsley
1/4 C sliced green onion
2 T chopped, sweet red pepper
1 T lemon juice
1/2 lb sliced swiss chz
tomato slices, halved

Press rols into 12" pizza pan; seal perforations and form crust with a 1/2" rim. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.  Remove from oven.  Mix next 6 ingredients, place chz on top of crust; spread with tuna mixture.  Arrange tomato slices around edge of tuna--Bake 10-12 mins longer.  Enjoy! :) 



***Disclaimer for all the recipes I post: Unless otherwise stated, I am not calling any of these recipes "my own" as I have derived them from multiple unknown sources over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment