About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

GOD is speaking to YOU!








**YOU are a beautiful person! God doesn’t make junk. You have been fearfully and wonderfully made!
Psalm 139:1-24
 1 You have searched me, LORD,
   and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
   you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
   you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
   you, LORD, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
   and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
   too lofty for me to attain.
 7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
   Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
   if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
   if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
   your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
   and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
   the night will shine like the day,
   for darkness is as light to you.
 13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
   How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
   they would outnumber the grains of sand—
   when I awake, I am still with you.
 19 If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
   Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
20 They speak of you with evil intent;
   your adversaries misuse your name.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you, LORD,
   and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
22 I have nothing but hatred for them;
   I count them my enemies.
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
   test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
   and lead me in the way everlasting.
**If you follow God’s plan for your life, you will be amazed at the INCREDIBLE things He has planned! 
Psalm 119:9-16
 9 How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
   By living according to Your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
   do not let me stray from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
   that I might not sin against you.
12 Praise be to you, LORD;
   teach me your decrees.
13 With my lips I recount
   all the laws that come from your mouth.
14 I rejoice in following your statutes
   as one rejoices in great riches.
15 I meditate on your precepts
   and consider your ways.
16 I delight in your decrees;
   I will not neglect your word.

**Sin comes in many forms and sneaks in the little crevices in our lives. It takes hold of the areas of our hearts where we aren’t letting God in (like that bitterness towards that someone... or, that secret sin...etc). 
Sin is like a weed, if you don’t kill it when it is small it will grow out of control. 
Don't be a “Sunday only” or “lukewarm Christian”! If you are, you will miss out on the awesome things God has planned for your life! Seek God with your entire heart!
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. 
John 14:23–24
23 Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. 24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father’s who sent me.
Psalm 1:1-3
 1 Oh, the joys of those who do not
      follow the advice of the wicked,
      or stand around with sinners,
      or join in with mockers.
 2 But they delight in the law of the Lord,
      meditating on it day and night.
 3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank,
      bearing fruit each season.
   Their leaves never wither,
      and they prosper in all they do
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 
19You surely know that your body is a temple where the Holy Spirit lives. The Spirit is in you and is a gift from God. You are no longer your own. 20God paid a great price for you. So use your body to honor God.
**Spend time in God’s Word, seek Him passionately, and let Him in EVERY area of your life (He knows much better than we do what is best for us). 
All relationships take effort. Our relationship with God is not any different. 
No love can come close to the love that our Heavenly Father has for each one of us! Every human relationship lets us down, at some point in our lives. However, the love of Jesus is everlasting and perfect. The only way our relationship with Him won’t flourish is because of us. HE is always seeking our hearts. He promises He will never leave us, nor forsake us. We can’t put our faith in people, but we can in Jesus! 
God didn't promise days without pain
Laughter without sorrow or sun without rain
But God did promise strength for the day, 
Comfort for the tears and a light for the way.
And for all those who believe in His kingdom above, 
He answers their faith with everlasting love.
You can find joy in this life through Him!
Psalm 16:8-11
 8 I know the Lord is always with me.
      I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
 9 No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.
      My body rests in safety.
 
10 For you will not leave my soul among the dead
      or allow your holy one to rot in the grave.
 
11 You will show me the way of life,
      granting me the joy of your presence
      and the pleasures of living with you forever.
Psalm 28:7
 7 The Lord is my strength and shield.
      I trust him with all my heart.
   He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
      I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.
Deuteronomy 31:6
6 So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
Hebrews 13:5
 5 Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
James 4:7-10
 7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
Proverbs 4:23-27
23 Above all else, guard your heart,
   for everything you do flows from it.
24 Keep your mouth free of perversity;
   keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead;
   fix your gaze directly before you.
26 Give careful thought to the paths for your feet
   and be steadfast in all your ways.
27 Do not turn to the right or the left;
   keep your foot from evil.
1 John 2:3-6
 3 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. 4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. 5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: 6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.
1 John 2:15-17
 15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[a] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.
James 1:12-15
 12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
Matthew 13:16-23
   16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. 23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.
Psalm 37:4 “Do what the LORD wants, and he will give you your heart's desire.”
Psalm 37:23-24 
 23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives. 24 Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.
Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Matthew 7:13-14 
 13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.”
Hebrews 12:1  “Such a large crowd of witnesses is all around us! So we must get rid of everything that slows us down, especially the sin that just won't let go. And we must be determined to run the race that is ahead of us.”
**Live a changed life, passionate for Christ! 
My heart breaks to think of anyone missing out on God’s plan for their life! That is the only way anyone will ever truly feel joy and peace.  Remember: His JOY is different from the temporary feeling of happiness... HIS JOY provides a deep sense of peace and contentment that is only found when we truly trust in HIM. The peace He provides passes all human understanding.  
Romans 3:22-25a
22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.
 23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. 24 Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins. 25 For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood.

John 10:10  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Matthew 28:20 “...Be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

**Don’t give up! No sin is too big, no one is too far gone! His love endures forever! Let God’s plans and promises for an abundant life ring true in your own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment