About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Monday, February 7, 2011

2.7.11: Menu Plan Monday























***Lunch is either leftovers or some other quick & healthy dish.***
Update: My diet is no longer entirely gluten-free. I have reintroduced wheat and other gluten containing grains, and my health issues are for the most part unchanged- boo ;(.  However, I am reducing the amount of gluten the average American consumes,  just to maintain a healthier lifestyle. Maybe someday I’ll have a definite answer to my  health ailments, but for now, I’m just going to try to do my best at taking care of this earthly body God gave me.  

“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” 
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (New International Version)

So, if you are aiming to be gluten-free, know that recipes calling for all-purpose flour can almost always be substituted with (g.f) gluten-free all-purpose flour. I've found that, although usually more expensive and time consuming (no McDonalds ;), most all food can be conformed to be gluten free Bon Appetit ;)

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

1 comment: