About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Father's Day Gift Ideas


To all the men who have been a positive influence in my life, thank you! 
From my dads, to my husband, to my pastor at church, etc. Each one has been a part in protecting, leading, and proving in different ways and at different stages of my life. 

Children desire (and really do need) a strong and positive male figure in their lives. Many children are missing that, for more reasons than one, but I won't go into that. 
My purpose in writing this is that I want to honor the men in our lives. 
I want to plan some fun crafts my girls and I can make together.

Even if you don't have anyone here on earth you can give praises to for being a good man, you can give praises to our Heavenly Father! He is a father to the fatherless. When we become a Christ follower, we are guaranteed to have a perfect eternal life and a Perfect Father in Heaven! 

So, here are some crafty gift ideas to get the wheels in our heads turning!






If you have any other suggestions, please leave a comment and/or link! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment