About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rejoice!



Even though it is reeealy hot outside today, and I could find many reasons to selfishly complain, I am choosing to praise God and rejoice in Him!!!




Celebrate God.
Sing together—everyone!
All you honest hearts, raise the roof! 

(Psalm 32:11)


I will sing for joy in God,
   explode in praise from deep in my soul!
He dressed me up in a suit of salvation,
   he outfitted me in a robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom who puts on a tuxedo
   and a bride a jeweled tiara.
For as the earth bursts with spring wildflowers,
   and as a garden cascades with blossoms,
So the Master, God, brings righteousness into full bloom
   and puts praise on display before the nations. (Isaiah 61:10-11)


Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you're on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!  
(Philippians 4:4-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment