About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Monday, January 3, 2011

1.3.2011: Menu Plan Monday




***Lunch is either leftovers, sandwiches or some other quick & easy dish.
(All the recipes I use (as of recent) are gluten-free, or will be revised to be that way)

Monday
  • Dinner~ Leftovers
Tuesday
Wednesday
  • Dinner~ Taco Salads

Thursday
Friday

Saturday

Sunday
  • Dinner~ Homemade beef and mushroom pizza (on Olivia's gf crust)

2 comments:

  1. these look great. I think this is awesome because more and more people are finding they have gluten allergies and stuff like that. My mom is turning sixty this year and she just found out a couple of months ago she is allergic. No wonder she was getting sick almost every time she eats...duh. Thanks for sharing. I will pass these along to her.

    ReplyDelete