About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday: 1.20.11

5 things I am thankful for today:

1. Grace... I need a lot of it, and I need to give it more freely


2. God's Plan... being a part of something bigger than myself.


3. Friends... The people who love me for me... as Dr. Seuss says, "
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." 



4. All the children of the world... they are a breath of fresh air... this world would be a very dull place without them

5. My dogs (and dogs in general)... they really are man's best friend... they don't have to understand anything, they are just there. They don't hold grudges or have expectations, and they sense when you just need another warm body near by.


What are 5 things you are thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment