About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That

I love Dr. Seuss. I love his inspiring stories, his imagination, his rhymes, and his motivational quotes. When I graduated high school, a friend of mine gave me the book Oh the Places You'll Go. I now read it to my girls. I love how his books resonate with the child in all of us. 

On that note, here are some Suessisms to brighten your day :)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." 

***For more inspiration from Dr. Seuss visit GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment