About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Sermon: 3.6.11



I am sad to say I missed going to church today. One of my girls just got over being sick, and this morning my other one woke up with a fever and respiratory junk. Both are napping right now, so I have a moment to my self, my coffee, and God- yay! I logged onto the computer to check out our message at church today, and thought I might as well share the link on here too :) 
Praying that today you too can take a moment to rest and spend time with Jesus!
Check out Recent Messages @ Westside Family Church 


and


View Live Services Online @ http://westside-family.churchonline.org/
BTW- I read something yesterday that motivated me that I want to share:
"You will never have more of the Holy Spirit than you do right now. But will He have more of You?" (From Billy Graham's Hope for Each Day)
Let me elaborate on this a little bit:
Once you make Jesus Lord of Your Life, His Holy Spirit enters You. You don't gain a little bit at a time, or over time. No, He is the same all the time- He is Always All In!
So, I don't have to wait to be equipped with more of Him in me. 
I don't have to do or be anything before He can use me. 
Jesus doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called! What an amazing truth! Chew on that. 
As Christians, WE don't save souls- GOD DOES! We are just the vessels. So, trust Him, and hand the reigns of your life to The Father. 
So, will He have more of you??? 
"Unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3
"What will profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" Mark 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment