About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 3.28.11




^^^This week I'm getting most my recipes from Kraft's Food & Family Magazine. Click HERE to go to their website :)^^^


***Below are dinner dishes. Breakfast is usually cereal, a protein shake, yogurt parfait or waffles/pancakes. Lunch most often leftovers, sandwiches or salads.***
Update: My diet is no longer gluten-free.  However, I am reducing the amount of gluten the average American consumes,  just to maintain a healthier lifestyle.  I’m just going to try to do my best at taking care of this earthly body God gave me.  

If you are aiming to be gluten-free, know that recipes calling for all-purpose flour can almost always be substituted with gluten-free all-purpose flour. I've found that, although usually more expensive and time consuming, most all food can be conformed to be gluten free Bon Appetit ;)



“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” 
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (New International Version)



Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Slow Cooker Chili and Rhubarb Dump Cake (Rhubarb brings me back to being a child @ my Grandma Van's house :) Note: be sure not to eat the rhubarb leaves- they can be toxic)

No comments:

Post a Comment