About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday: 3.3.11


5 things I am thankful for today:



1. Health... my littlest one has been very sick lately. Today is the first day I see her getting back 

                   to her normal self! Praise Jesus!


2. A bed... So thankful I don't have to sleep on a hard floor like so many around the world do.

3. A Refrigerator... Glad we have the capability to keep our food fresh for several days!

4. Contentment in what I have...  
Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither                                                             poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. 

                                                             (Proverbs 30:8)


5. Skype... Got to see and talk with one of my sisters who is half a world away!


What are 5 things you are thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment