About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quick Lesson on Speaking and Giving

If you are needing a pick-me-up, bless someone and give a much needed gift! 


Here's an example of one great idea: http://donate.worldvision.org


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just simply smiling and showing someone you truly care always gives me a little boost too. 


It truly is better to give than to receive :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (Matthew 7:12)


------------------------------------
Lesson from the movie Bambi:


(Bambi has just been born and the animals are checking him out. Thumper, that lovable young rabbit, and his mom are having a look-and-see when Bambi decides to rise and walk.)

Thumper: He doesn't walk very good, does he?

Mrs. Rabbit: Thumper!

Thumper: Yes, mama?

Mrs. Rabbit: What did your father tell you this morning?

Thumper: [clears throat] If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord, Help me to remember that my words can either build up or tear down. Help me to control my tongue and show Your love at all times. May your goodness flow generously from life always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment