About Me

My photo
United States
I'm just a girl trying to keep an eternal perspective on life, and live it to the fullest :)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yummy Semi-Homemade Wintertime Party Salsa

I tried a similar recipe from a friend at work and tweaked it a little. I'm bringing this one to work tonight!

1 lg can (28 oz) good quality diced tomatoes
1 sm can diced green chiles
1 sm can of chopped olives
1 cup frozen corn
1 ripe avocado, diced
1 12-16 oz jar of garlic and cilantro salsa ( I use “Arriba!” brand “Fire Roasted Southwestern Garlic and Cilantro Salsa” “Medium”) 
1/4 cup lime juice
1 Tbsp salt
2 tsp sugar
Directions:
Dump everything together and blend all in food processor until desired consistency reached. Place in covered container and refrigerate at least 4 hours prior to serving to allow flavors to meld. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment